The Mission of the school is to:
- Nurture the immense potential of girls to be whatever they want to be in a fast changing and increasingly complex world
- Provide an education for girls that prepares them to succeed in the real world by nurturing the girls of Legacy to be:
- To provide an environment of high expectation where young girls are supported to give free vent to their passions and dreams and meet challenges with persistence and resilience; to build their capacities to make the right choices in every situation they find themselves and to support each of them to succeed according to her ability, interests and aspirations
- To teach them to take pride in themselves as women
- To develop the young women of Legacy to be clear thinkers, knowledgeable in their chosen fields and who use their knowledge and skills for the advancement of their communities and societies at large.
- To develop the young women of Legacy to be clear thinkers, knowledgeable in their chosen fields and who use their knowledge and skills for the advancement of their communities and societies at large. To develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to function in a technologically driven world.
- To nurture the spirit of enquiry in the young women by teaching them the relevant skills for research, information gathering and analysis, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills and to inculcate in them a lifelong love for learning.
- To guide the young women to be reflective individuals, whose actions are guided by the values of fairness, love and compassion for other people.
- To develop in the students, high standards of personal and moral integrity and social responsibility and to create in them an awareness of the issues of the environment, climate change, conflict resolution etc.